A globally operating and prestigious Investment firm is currently seeking Customer Service Representative with French OR Spanish and English skills to provide a first class service to their customers!
Customer Service Representative – French OR Spanish and English!
Once you have completed an intensive training introduction, you will be part of a team of 15 and will be responsible for the following:
• Taking inbound calls in a service centre environment
• Processing and interpreting customer concerns, wishes and demands
• Account activation and maintenance
• Providing explanations on procedures
• Educating customers on products
• Ensuring high-levels of customer satisfaction at all times
If you have experience in the financial services/banking industry this is an advantage but not a must! You should present yourself professionally and be comfortable liaising with your customers on a remote basis. Other requirements include:
• Fluent English and French OR Spanish
• Ideally at least one year experience in a customer service role
• Previous experience in a call or service centre environment is ideal
• Good MS Office skills
• You are being offered the opportunity to join an established, international and ultimately progressive company
• The chance to work in an international environment where you can use your languages daily
If you are interested please send your English CV to Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!