Do you believe in the future? Is Internet of Things (IoT) something you are truly passionate about?
Then you may be interested in what I have to say…
Business Development Manager (Senior)
I’ve been assigned to look for Business Development Manager (Senior) for a Software System Integrator. They cover all software layers from hardware to software and help manufacturers solve software challenges of embedded systems and connected object markets. They are planning to grow rapidly in Germany and hence looking for someone not only to build new business but they are also looking for someone to assist them in building up the strategy for their German market. So if you love sales but also want a bit more management and strategic aspects in your job, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Furthermore, you will be responsible to do the following:
• Support and develop existing customers across a variety of channels (30%)
• Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients (70%)
• Manage sales funnel (from opportunity identification to closure)
• Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
• Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
• Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
• Establishing partner networks in the embedded ecosystem
• Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
This position could lead to the direct management of their German Business Unit with full responsibility of their operations in Germany as well as their strategy applied to Germany.
• Proven success of over 3 years in the development of strategic and B2B accounts, preferably on technological products (hardware and/or software)
• Knowledge of sales tools (lead generation tools, CRM, social networks)
• Business fluent German and English as you will be working with international clients as well as local ones
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please do get in touch and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that all applicants have to have valid working permits in order to be able to apply
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.