Associate Sales Executive
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career?
Are you excited to work with elite clientele?
Then I have the job for you!
My client is searching for an Associate Sales Executive to join their team in Germany. You will be in charge of working with the area vice president to close the sales deals of high end luxury products, working with elite clients throughout the DACH region. If you have sales experience, a passion for travel, and are ready to grow into your career, then this is the perfect place for you!
- Generate leads through market research
- Create new business opportunities and travel to meet prospective clients
- Partner with outside sales team to move prospective clients through the sales process
- Onboard new clients and manage the account as necessary
- Present the product to the clients and work through the full sales cycle to close deals
- Create long lasting relationships with clients for future sales
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- 3+ years experience in sales
- Self motivated and results driven
- Knowledge of the DACH market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What my client offers you
- Competitive salary with uncapped commissions
- Company travel perks
- Use of company’s luxury products
- Career growth opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and certificates. Please contact Samantha K. Giovino (email@example.com)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de.