Are you looking to step up into a Regional position within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry? Want to have a home office work environment with an attractive salary? Then read on.
My client is looking for a Medical Advisor - DACH Region to join their expanding team. They offer home office, an attractive salary and a company car.
Our client a US Headquartered company, manufactures and distributes products using diagnostic procedures and in the treatment of pain and related conditions. With over 5,000 employees in 47 locations globally, they are looking to expand their presence in the DACH Region. Focused on providing innovative treatment platforms that harness the power of each individual patient’s immune system to fight disease. Their therapeutic platforms, include the Photopheresis System, the world’s only approved fully integrated systems for administering extracorporeal photopheresis.
As a Medical advisor you will be accountable for:
- Work along side the Global Senior Medical Brand Director in LCM activities (e.g. advisory boards as well as KOL management).
- Supporting commercial operations (sales and marketing) as well as HEOR in the region.
- Regional implementation of the OUS Medical Affairs strategy in Central Europe (DACH region).
- Re-engaging EU KOLs on the use of ECP
- Training and mentoring of new hires in the field as well as sales reps.
- Build advocacy for Company products among KOLs, including physicians, key academic centers, professional organizations, patient advocacy groups, hospital administration and payers.
- Provide expertise on Company products in all areas relevant to internal and external customers: clinical, pre-clinical, commercial.
- Provide input in Medical Affairs and Brand Strategy
- Manage Investigator-Initiated Studies and Educational Grant programs.
- Prepare and communicate scientific information (e.g. briefing documents). Lecture at scientific meetings. Lead advisory boards. Conduct face to face meetings. Implement communication activities at local and global congresses. Conduct congress symposia. Provide responses to scientific requests.
- Congress attendance and compilation of reports from all relevant congresses
- Plan and execute publication strategy
- Supporting Director Medical Affairs regarding onboarding and education (including mentorship of new hires)
- Role in onboarding, and ongoing support, to EU MA new hires
- Delivering clinical training to the CEU commercial team
- Data dissemination and knowledge transfer
- Provide medical content and representation for Company during dossier preparation and meetings with Regulatory bodies
- Provide scientific expertise to internal business partners. Close cooperation with, Sales & Marketing, Clinical Development, Research & Development, Health Economics & Reimbursement
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and health care compliance guidelines.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- MD, PhD or PharmD required.
- Experience in any one or more of the therapeutic areas required: immunology, oncology, solid organ transplantation and dermatology.
- Must be clinically oriented with the ability to partner appropriately with the commercial and leadership teams. Service oriented; enjoys learning and teaching, as well as managing and inspiring a group; outgoing and at ease in all situations, self-starter; entrepreneurial; team oriented.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Excellent written and spoken communications.
- Willing and able to travel (approximately 50% of the time) required.
- Primary Location: In close proximity to any major European hub
- EU work permit and driver license required.
Interested in taking the next step as a Medical Advisor for the DACH Region? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com