My client is looking for a new Market Development Leader. They offer 100% home office, attractive salary and a company car.
My client a US Headquartered company, manufactures and distributes products using diagnostic procedures and in the treatment of pain and related conditions. With over 5,000 employees in 47 locations globally, they are looking to expand their presence. Focused on providing innovative treatment platforms that harness the power of each individual patient’s immune system to fight disease. Their therapeutic platforms, include the Photopheresis System, the world’s only approved fully integrated systems for administering extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP).
As a Market Development Leader, you will,
- manage existing accounts and uncover new opportunities to deliver sales with agreed targets, within the CEU region defined territory.
- identify and develop (ECP) patient referral pathways through clinical and non-clinical stakeholder management
- leads EU cross-border and cross-functional events and projects and has ownership for delivery
- Deliver sales targets for defined accounts in line with company goals
- Develop, optimize and benchmark patient referral pathways for accounts
- Develop network to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally in the execution of strategy and guidelines
- Attend professional meetings / congresses / symposia to build networks on behalf the company
- Adherence to all compliance guidelines
- Project management responsibility for key account
- Perform market research
- Deliver the full value of the company through collaboration with the company commercial colleagues as well as Professional Education, Clinical Support, Medical Affairs, Research & Development and other departments to meet company goals
- Buddy / develop others
- Develop territory business planning (sales / expenses)
- Directly manages contracting/ tender stakeholders (internal/external)
- Actively drive and ensure reimbursement for current indications and development of local funding projects
- Manage and resolve complex selling processes
- Degree BSc. in business administration, marketing, life-science or related areas
- 5 years’ experience in commercial or marketing functions in healthcare OR Minimum 2-5 years in a Territory Manager role
- Willingness to travel significantly (up to 60% within Germany) for customer engagement
- Fluent in both German and English
- Ability to work virtually and collaborate in a matrix organization
- Successful results in exceeding targets, ideally within the healthcare sector
- Strong presentation, project management and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of healthcare market in the region –good network is a bonus!
Interested in taking the next step as a Market Development Leader? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com