Dutch speaking HR Administrator/Advisor
Full-time office-based in South London with regular travel to Holland.
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a global and fast growing investment group who are looking for a Dutch speaking HR Advisor to join their HR function in central London. This role will support their employees in The UK & Holland and so fluency in Dutch and English is essential for this role.
This is a hugely varied role with both the advisory and generalist elements of HR and so is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator looking for the next step in your career or an experienced HR Advisor who is looking to join a fast growing, global organisation offering further career development.
Our client's office has a friendly and approachable culture and a flat structure despite their size and they are looking for a commercially-minded HR professional to help them connect the Dutch office to work closer to the London HQ.
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Be the central point for all employees and management in regards to a wide range of HR topics.
* Work collaboratively with HR BP and internal business units to resolve issues including ER case management, performance and absence management and disciplinary issues.
* Review and improve global HR processes and ensure smooth implementation and communication in line with HR strategy and relevant legislation.
* Deliver ongoing support to managers on how to deal with HR related issues
* Stay up to date and advise others on HR policy and legislative changes and review internal processes to keep internal practices up to date minimising risk to the business.
* Oversee training, implementation and awareness of new HR technology ensuring systems are up to date and being used to full capacity.
* Collaborate with and support HR Coordinators to ensure all employee life cycle admin and compliance is in place.
* Continuously support people managers to increase their skill set to developing and retaining their teams.
* Manage in a wide range of HR related projects.
* Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English are essential requirements
* Previous HR experience in either an Admin/Coordinator or Advisory capacity
* Knowledge of Dutch employment law and practices is desirable
* Confident in presenting new processes and technology to internal teams and managers
* Excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively across a global organisation.
Our client is happy to provide training on any areas of the job spec that you do not yet have experience of.
The salary on offer will vary according to experience.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.