*French speaking HR Advisor*
International Law firm
Hybrid model- 3 days per week in the London office, occasional overseas travel.
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading international law firm who are looking for a French speaker to join to join their international HR team in London.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting employees based in France, Switzerland, Luxembourg and the UK with a wide range of HR queries.
This role sits within the international Human Resources team which is split across five key functions and you will work to ensure that employees receive a strong level of professional HR support in line with the company strategic goals and common.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a French speaker with previous experience in HR at Advisory level from a legal or professional services environment who is keen to support colleagues on an international scale.
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Be the first point of contact for all employees with regards to HR matters
* Form collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and be accessible as a trusted advisor
* Take the lead and act as the subject expert in HR matters
* Ensure HR processes are implemented locally in line with HR strategy and relevant legislation.
* Collaborative with other relevant divisions to coordinate recruitment activities including interviewing in French and English, coordinate interview feedback and negotiate offers and ensure a positive experience for on-boarding new European starters
* Take the lead on complex employee relations activities, seeking guidance from the HR Business Partners in London when needed
* Provide guidance to relevant stakeholders on operational ER issues such as absence management, grievance and disciplinary issues, performance management etc
* Complete the annual salary and promotions review process for the relevant offices
* Prepare and issue all relevant correspondence to employees.
* Participate in HR related projects and share your own opinion on how processes can be improved.
Essential skills required:
* Fluency in French and English
* Previous HR experience at advisory level within a legal or professional services environment
* Previous experience of providing HR support to French speaking locations
* Experience of delivering commercial HR advice within a matrix management structure
* Knowledge of European employment legislation would be beneficial.
* Team player who can also focus in peak periods and who is keen to be involved with a range of duties.
* Able to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* German language skills are a bonus
Why join this organisation?
* This opportunity is to work for a highly reputable firm with a hugely international focus and fantastic career potential.
* Excellent salary and benefits package.
* Centrally located offices with the flexibility of a hybrid model.
Apply today to discuss further and review the full spec and package details.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.