Working for a world leading international organisation within the Nottingham area you will become part of the established Personnel team. The successful candidate will be fluent in either French, German or Dutch.
Some of your main responsibilities will include the following:
- As part of a team of 4 Advisors you will be a first point of contact (email and phone) for the retail chain across UK, Europe and Asia. This will be advising on employment law/ policies/ processes etc
- Support for the other areas of the business as and when required , including the European and Asian businesses within retail.
- Supporting managers/ departments with their business needs, providing advice, options, risks, guidance
- Creating policies and processes if needed
- This is a generalist role and the scope to get involved in most situations is vast depending on capability and desire
- Understanding of UK employment legislation - other European employment law knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Language capability - German, Dutch or French
You will have a background in HR whether abroad or in the Uk and any legal knowledge, experience is also beneficial. You will have fluent business level communication skills in German, French or Dutch to enable you to communicate with international stores and retailers. Excellent English ability is also required as the business language. Excellent working environment and remuneration package. This role will start asap as a 12 month contract.
For more information please send your CV to the email provided : email@example.com Please note that we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the UK
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com