I have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Performance Reporting Analyst to join one of the leading betting and gaming companies!
This is a temp role for between 3 and 6 months and is to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone to:
- undertake extensive reporting of performance data
- make recommendations to improve overall performance
- complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- detail performance and score against KPIs
- assist with delivering a variation of analytical projects
- look at ways to improve existing reporting and backend modelling
Given the scope of the role we are looking for candidates who ideally:
- have strong mathematical proficiency
- have experience in Reporting and Analysis
- have a good understanding of the principles of discrete mathematics, time series analysis, and numerical algorithms
- have an understanding of statistical mathematical modelling
- have experience with optimisation and data fitting
- have experience using software such as R or Python
- have some familiarity with AI and Machine Learning modelling
- have strong Excel skills
- have great analytical, problem solving and numeracy skills
- have ability to deliver high quality while sticking to strict deadlines
- have experience with or at least interest in learning about extracting and manipulating large data sets through usage of SQL, MicroStrategy, Access, Tableau etc
Given the nature of the role, an interest or knowledge of the gaming industry would be beneficial.
As mentioned, this is a temp role expected to last between 3 and 6 months. This is a purely home based role but for payroll and contract purposes candidates must be based in the UK.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are open for a new, exciting challenge, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.