An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Support Technician based near Lincoln. It is essential to speak fluent French and English as the role will include supporting French clients.
Reporting to the head of Engineering you will be responsible for all in house and on site service activities in installation, maintenance, repair and training. You will have the ability to build a range of Q2 Machines as required to assist with production requirements. Other duties will also include:
- Assist with warehouse activity
- To ensure that all orders are dispatched neatly and correctly. To ensure that all repairs are carried out quickly and accurately
- Ensure all possible orders are assembled and packed each day, all incoming stock is unpacked, checked in and put away each day. Ensure that the main packing bench is clear and tools in correct storage locations.
The ideal candidate profile will be as follows:
* Minimum NVQ2 in Electrical / Mechanical Trade.
o All certificates / qualifications current and up to date.
o Ideally a CSCS / ECS / Skills card holder.
* Good background working with Pumps and Pressure & Flow Systems.
o Ideally a practical knowledge of Multistage, Single-Stage, Air Diaphragm, Piston and Gear Pumps.
* Willingness to train others / be trained for the role.
o Give on-site training as required.
o Attend training courses as required.
* The role is heavily customer focused, ability to represent the company well.
* Effectively communication is essential.
* Able to explain technical detail to non-technical staff.
The role requires fluency in French and English as travel to the French speaking clients and Europe will be required.
For a more detailed job spec please send your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency