Are you a fluent French/Italian/German speaker looking take your technical consulting career a step further? I have an amazing opportunity to work for a fast-growing unicorn SaaS provider!
This highly cross-functional role is a split between technical and consultative. As part of one of their Professional Services teams (Front, Mobile Apps, Integration), you will:
- Oversee the technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish.
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing the platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management and engineering on project goals and requirements
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs and functional specifications)
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes and workflows in shareable documents for future use and adoption
- Be an advocate for customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the roadmap
- Monitor and analyse the customer's adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Provide strategic and tactical support for the Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development teams
What you need to bring:
- Fluency in French, Italian or German language
- Previous experience working on implementing a SaaS solution. Can be on the Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Solution Engineering, Technical Consulting or Professional Services side
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and across teams
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related subject
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Experience in de-escalating tough situations to achieve a favorable outcome
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Engineering
If your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information: email@example.com / 0207 029 3799.
Thank you for applying through Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com