Job Title: Trilingual Technical Support Specialist - German AND EU Language
You must speak German, English and one other EU language for this role
Location: Outskirts of South West London - hybrid basis with a mix of homeworking and office based work
Salary: £26,500 - £29,000 depending on experience
We are recruiting for an expanding, international company seeking a motivated individual who is fluent in both German and any additional EU language. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will interact with customers and provide technical assistance and troubleshooting.
- Communicate with email, Web, Live Chat, social media conferencing to identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Collaborate with technical teams to resolve complex issues.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team or individual when necessary.
- Continually develop technical skills and knowledge of products.
What we're looking for:
Please note that for this role, ideally, we would prefer someone to have technical experience, but we would consider a junior candidate with less experience that we could train up into the role. This person would need to know how a computer works and have some customer service skills, as well as the language skills required.
- Native level fluency in German and any additional EU language.
- Technical Support experience advantageous
- Customer service skills essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits are fantastic and include:
- Pension (7.5% contribution from company, 1.5% minimum employee contribution)
- Private Healthcare
- Company bonus
- Worldwide Medical & travel insurance
- Private dental care
- Onsite health screening every 2 years
- 50% gym membership paid for
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free massages once a month
- Childcare allowance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Subsidised travel
- Life insurance
If interested, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org