Our client, a world leading retailer, is recruiting an HR People Partner to support the HRBP on day to day operational People requirements. You will take HR responsibility for a designated international stakeholder group.
The role is based in Lille and works closely with an international HR teams based in the UK and France. You will be expected to travel to the UK for HR meetings.
The role is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract / CDD 12 mois
- Support HRBP in the design and delivery of established initiatives e.g. Talent Review, Learning Reviews, Engagement Survey response plans, OD reviews. Identifying and implementing changes for improvement.
- Manage and deliver ad-hoc operational/tactical projects – e.g. Enhanced functional onboarding/induction, functional team events etc
- Act as HRBP and be accountable for designated smaller communities within large and dispersed functions
- Partner with Leaders to design and deliver people agendas in line with their strategy and annual plans
- Act as representative for the HRBP in their absence
- Acts a representative of the global business within France, ensuring local leadership consider broader requirements/impacts as part of local decision making.
- Liaise between HR Hubs and functional HRBP on day to day transactional issues ensuring timely/accurate outcomes
- Ensure clear understanding and embedding of HRSS model by HRBP and HR Hubs
- Champion and help embed best practice, high quality customer service, commercial mindset/approach within HR Hub teams in France
- Provide support to other HRBPs as required to address ad hoc issues/ unexpected requirements
- Manage/deliver core transactional processes – eg. Leavers, change of contract details, contractor set up etc
- Provide support to HR Hubs and functional HRBPs in facilitating and driving organisational change and centralised HR processes areas such as performance management, recruitment, running disciplinary / grievance cases, annual pay review & manage ER cases
- Identify and implement change to operational HR processes to develop increased functional agility and continuous improvement.
- Maintain accuracy/completeness of functional employee data and headcount budgets
- Act as contact point for Finance on Period Forecasts ensuring submission of accurate headcount forecasts
- Strong operational HR experience
- Bilingual English / French
- Sound knowledge of French employment law and Employee Relations in France
- Experience of working within matrix organisations
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of understanding People data
Salary – up to 65K€ + bonus at 5-10% + participation / intéressement + RTT + mutuelle
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that valid working papers are essential.