A leading Fintech lending business has reached out to us to help source for native level german speakers to help the business grow in Germany.
Their focus is in the Business Finance industry, they are keen to help SME's gain access to capital to help them grown into a healthy sustainable business. They have disrupted the loan market and have made it easier to gain access to those all so important £££ or euros in this case!
To this company the little guys really matter, because in a corporate world we always need a saviour. If you speak german and have 2 years experience in a similar customer focused environment then this is the position for you.
Hate cold calling? Well with this role this involves warm leads where businesses have contacted the company and all you would be required to do is reach out once the loan is approved.
If you are customer focused and have a passion for building relationships with your customers then what are you waiting for!
Some of the duties will include:
- Be a customer focused champion! Driving business growth through adoption of the product- Understand your clients by really looking in to the core reasons why this company needs financing
- Nurture and maintain a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve long-term customer retention
- Support your fantastic customers through the renewal process efficently and within a timely manner - Relationship building and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with the company
- Proactively guide customers through the on boarding process and ensure you exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within the company to help achieve the best outcome for the customer
- Fluent level German Speaker!!
- Finance and/or account degree, with a particular understanding of the SME market - Up to 2 years experience in a professional environment using your German language skills
- Customer focused with a view to go above an beyond
- Very good time management skills
- Attention to detail, you need to spot things from a mile off!
What the company offer:
- Starting salary between £27,000 and £33,000 per annum
- A multicultural team!
- Company retreats to the Alps/ or by the sea side
- Company activities including ping pong, fusball, football, running and boxing
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays
- Stock options after 6 months of service
If you would like to apply for this position then please apply with your updated CV in a WORD format.
Apply through here or send me and Email Directly! L.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.