Team Leader- German Account manager
A leading Fintech lending business has reached out to us to help get you ever so sought after German speakers!
Their focus is in the Business Finance industry, they are keen to help SME's gain access to capital to help grown into a healthy sustainable business. They have disrupted the Loan market and have made it easier to gain access to those all so important £££!
To this company the little guys really matter, because in a corporate world we always need a saviour. If you speak German and have 4 years experience in a similar customer focused environment then this is the position for you.
You also be a natural leader of people and have previous experience having managed teams in your previous role. This business prides itself on role models and champions, so if you are both then get applying!
If you are customer focused and have a passion for building relationships with your customers then what are you waiting for!
Some of the duties will include:
- Be a Customer focused champion! driving business growth through adoption of the product
- Nurture and maintain a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve long-term customer retention
- Support your fantastic customers through the renewal process efficiently and within a timely manner
- Relationship building and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with the company
- Proactively guide customers through the on-boarding process and ensure you exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within the company to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Fluent level German Speaker!!
- Previous experience in managing a team of account managers.
- A Role model and a true leader of people
- Finance and/or account degree, with a particular understanding of the SME market
- Up to 4 years experience in a professional environment using your German language skills
- Customer focused with a view to go above an beyond
- Very good time management skills
- Attention to detail, you need to spot things from a mile off!
If you would like to apply for this position then please apply with your updated CV in a WORD format.
Apply through here or send me and Email Directly! L.email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.