Seeking a motivated individual who can match the following guiding principles: passion, integrity and loyalty. A successful candidate will be someone with previous sales experience, can work as part of a team and is self motivated. Candidates should be flexible in their approach and keen to work closely as part of a small team.
The purpose of the role is to further the development and growth of equipment sales within the UK and includes but not limited to:
Sales (Hairdressing Division)
* Visiting dealers within the designated area to
promote and assist in the sales
* Visiting salons within the designated area to
promote equipment and Salon Design Service.
* Following up sales leads by telephone or
* To liaise between National Sales Manager,
Hairdressing team, salon owners and dealers on
sales and general enquiries.
* Attend trade exhibitions and in store Belmont
Driving license is essential, as extensive travel is
The succesful candidate will be/have:
* Experience in furniture/hairdressing industry
* At least 2 years experience a field sales role.
* Be responsible for providing continued
support to hairdressing salons and the
* Sales Journey planning.
* Working closely with both the National Sales
Manager and the Hairdressing Team.
* Team player, flexible and can work on their
* Someone who enjoys variety, a challenge and
the quick pace of working in the hairdressing
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's
leading manufacturers of hairdressing equipment. Supplying many of the top names in the Hairdressing industry.
To be considered, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org