Do you have experience in consulting in the automotive industry? Project management is this what you live for? Can you easily identify needs and wants of your clients? Are you fluent in German and English?
If yes, then you should read on as this might be an exciting opportunity for you!
My client, an automotive company in Munich, is currently looking for a
Project Manager - Automotive (m/f)
- You will be responsible for delivering technical solutions
- You will be responsible for supervision, coordination, administration, budget and documentation of project management
- You will be responsible for controlling and coordinating external service providers
- You will be responsible for project management and overseeing the general implementation of the service
- You will be ensuring and subsequently developing and implementing appropriate service
- At least four years of previous experience in consulting/ project management (ideally automotive industry)
- Advanced technical knowledge and business acumen of the creation and product development
- Experience in project management (preferably SCRUM, Agile project management)
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English – any additional language is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to face challenges
What makes the position exciting?
- Attractive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Well known company