An international group specialise in educational product development is looking for an ambitious individual to join their international sales department in London.
You will be reporting directly to the international sales director and heading up the Asia market sales.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED*
If you have a background in education - could be teaching, tutoring, sales, being a mentor; and also have previous sales experience - account management, business development, direct sales Then please read on -
this role focuses on technology sales for education the main duties will be:
* Work closely with the sales directly to set marketing and sales strategies facing Asian Market
Reach and go beyond the sales targets
* Make cold calls, follow up leads and answer enquiries
* Study the current educational market and identify potential clients
* Attend events to build relationships and generate leads
* Manage existing account relationships
* Coordinate with internal departments to ensure an overall smooth operation To become a successful applicant, you need to have
* Great understanding of education market and up-to-date knowledge
* At least 3 years recent experience working in sales oriented role
* Great experience managing client accounts and building relationships
* Proactive in setting targets and exceeding targets
* Fantastic negotiator and business minded
* Eager to learn and research current market trends
* Passionate about education industry and products
* Existing knowledge and resources of the Asian market is a big bonus
* Fluent in English and Hindi
* Skilled user of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Then please get in touch with your updated CV!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to utilize his/her sales skills and develop international market. Please note that visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.