European Finanical Sales Executive - Danish speaking £21K basic £40K OTE - Canary Wharf
We are currently working on roles with a prestigious asset and wealth management specialist with a great global reputation to identify their future talent for finding and supporting clients across the Danish market with fluency Danish a must. This is a London based role (but the team is currently onboarding and working remotely).
As Sales Executive for Danish accounts you will be responsible for the following:
* You will spend time gaining an understanding of wealth management in Denmark with excellent training provided
* You will sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help the firm turn leads into assets under management
* Speak to High net worth investors that have expressed an interest in the firm providing investment literature, with the aim of understanding their financial position and suggesting the relevant next steps
* Ongoing professional development is core to the company's values and you will be supported throughout your career to achieve your professional goals
* You will cultivate an understanding of the company's market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
Essentials for the role:
* Ability to speak Danish fluently
* University graduate or relevant experience / proven track record in sales
* Basic understanding of the industry is helpful but not essential as full training is provided
* Highly self-motivated
* Desire and ability to work in a ambitious, dynamic and professional team environment
Looking for a career in Sales (Financial Sales)
You will be provided with the right tools and training with an excellent career path in a successful long standing multinational. From you we would like to see motivation, an interest in Sales , excellent communication skills along with a dynamic and proactive approach to work. It is essential to speak Danish/English.
Please apply today ! Roles to start ASAP
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com