Are you a native English or German speaker with some sales experience looking for an opportunity to build a career in Sales or Marketing in the Tech industry? Keep reading!
Our client is a world-class leading software company, ranked in Deloitte's "Technology Fast 500", named Best Place to Launch a Career and they are looking to hire one French and one German speaker for their London team.
- Driving attendance and engagement to marketing programs
- Qualifying MQLs and converting to Sales Accepted Leads (SAL's) for the field sales team by booking Discovery Calls
- Contributing to conversion and pipeline goals by identifying early stage opportunities for the sales teams with decision-makers
- Work closely with the Marketing department creating content and arranging events and webinars
- Mostly inbound with some outbound activity within the region
- Fluent to a native level in English or German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 6 months' experience in a Sales role, preferably in Technology
- Drive, organised, eager to learn about multiple technologies and to pursue a career in Sales, Marketing or Management after 12-18 months of successful employment
- Highly organised and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information: email@example.com / 44(0)207 029 3773.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com