Inside Sales/Business Developement Exec EMEA - French or German £27K-£34K depending on experience - Leeds area
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Internal Sales and Client Support is a combined role which involves qualifying new business to grow the market share via existing accounts by delivering product information and offering special promotions,
In addition, the role will also include data analysis and specific Key Account Support by responding to inbound customer enquiries, supporting credit control and providing country-related administration working closely together with the Quality and Client Services Manager.
The individual will maintain accurate database records in the Customer Relationship
Management system (CRM) and coordinate with several departments within the company to handle general customer inquiries relating to sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Proactively contact accounts and prospects via telephone and email to introduce and sell products into existing and new accounts;
* Generate qualified leads based on the strategy of the Head of Business Development;
* Meet and exceed sales targets and monthly KPI's;
* Increase sales and average order size by means of up-selling and add-on-sales;
* Assisting Corporate and Europe Marketing with translations to support e-blasting campaigns;
* Essential follow up on marketing campaigns and activities;
* Input and maintain customer files and accurate database records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system;
* Provide high level of customer service at all times and communicate with management the needs of the customer;
* Participate in trade shows as and when required supporting Business Associates;
* Assisting accounts team with debt collection, credit notes and overpayments;
* Dealing with return product administration/complaints for relevant countries;
Knowledge and Skills
* Fluency in German or French and English is essential
* Ability to demonstrate a basic foundation of sales skills and
understanding of sales process
* Excellent customer service and support skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
* Ability to cohesively work on a team
* Ideally degree qualified
This is an exciting new role where you can use your languages and commercial knowledge on a daily basis whilst learning new skills within the healthcare industry. The role is office based, 5 days a week, at least during the training period that the successful candidate will greatly benefit from.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com