Do the words UX, HTML5, WPF excite you?
This is a great opportunity for a motivated enterprise account executive with proven track of sales experience who is looking to be part of a solid, successful software company. Nearly 30 years of experience in the market support this award-winning business based in London and you can be part of its continuous development throughout Europe!
The Inside Sales Representative will develop and execute sales plans and activities to exceed sales targets through outstanding teamwork, aggressive prospecting, high-touch selling processes and exceptional customer relationships.
Requirements and desired skills:
- 2 years' successful experience in IT sales closing deals
- Proven track record in a software environment using a CRM system
- Listening, writing and phone skills will be considered
- Ability to multitask and use of MS Office and MS Dynamics
- French, Swedish or Norwegian language will be a bonus
If your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com