Multilingual Account Manager - French/Portuguese/Romanian/Dutch/German £25600 benefits relocation package
We have an excellent opportunity for a relationship building Account Manager with fluency in 2 of the following languages : French, Dutch , German, Romanian, Portuguese
This is a telephone based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
● Advising customers on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
● Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
● Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
● Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
● Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We are looking for candidates who relish a challenge and enjoy going that extra mile, providing optimum client account management levels. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sort of responsibilities you will be performing and be motivated by.
The ideal candidate will have:
Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
Excellent customer service and time management
Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
If you speak 2 of the above languages fluently and enjoy building long lasting relationships with customers and being a key point of contact for European accounts please apply today!
The interviews will be via via phone and SKYPE with the successful candidates commencing their training based in the Nottingham HQ. An excellent remuneration and relocation package is on offer along with a truly exciting and fun work environment.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the UK
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com