We have a new opportunity for an SEO Specialist to be based in our clients office either in York. It is essential to speak fluent English ( business language ) and an additional European/Global language fluently to become part of their successful multinational team.
With a passion to develop a career in SEO, you will join the SEO team to help achieve the ambitious growth plans, through delivering excellent work levels, resulting in rapid career development to become an expert in your field.
You will also play a pivotal role in developing in-house tools and insights using Global Central.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Develop SEO strategy, roadmap and recommendations for international SEO campaigns based on clients' objectives
* Lead SEO and search-discovery projects including business case creation, technical requirements generation, kickoff, development, testing, launch, and post launch analysis
* Develop geo-targeted SEO recommendations to help clients achieve local and / or international search visibility
* Produce various technical audits and analyses including:
Site Speed Audits
Search Engine Compatibility Audits
Site Migration Audits
Redirect Plan Development
XML Sitemap Audits
Meta Content Audits
Backlink Profile Analyses
SEO Keyword Analyses
SEO Ranking Analyses
Requirements to be considered for the role include:
* Understanding of the key algorithm updates and SEO implications
* Understanding of Search Engines' best practices and industry trends
* Ability to change strategies and adopt new techniques as the search space evolves
* Proficient use of various SEO tools such as:
Screaming Frog ,Google Search Console, Google Analytics ,Majestic SEO ,Keyword Research Tools, SEMRush or Ahrefs ; MOZ
For this role you will be expected to speak and write fluent English and another language fluently. The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, have an active interest in SEO and digital content.
Excellent remuneration and company benefits on offer.
For a more detailed job spec please send your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com