New opportunity for a Spanish, French or Portuguese Speaker for Telephone Account Manager Team Leader
The role involves:
- Coaching, training and driving performance of a team of 6-7 Telephone Account Managers (TAMs) responsible for around 1,500 Overseas Estate Agency customers.
- A key part of the TAM team leader role is to support the strategic direction of
the business, demonstrate leadership, act as a role model and support company values across your team. Account management is a critical customer facing role that combines telesales, account growth and retention.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Managed a team of people and has experience of coaching and training Account Managers to a high level.
- Experience in Account management (Travel, Tourism, Hospitality industry) set up that focus on growth and retention
Comfortable with numbers and targets and can focus and motivate a team to achieve them.
- Works well with other key stakeholders and can confidently deliver key information.
- Will ask for help where required.
- Has high expectations of great performance in their team and is relentless and tenacious in pursuit of it.
- Able to integrate in to a hardworking and dynamic Team Leader group and contribute from day one.
- Has a track record of exceeding sales targets.
If you have a good account management experience and have managed a team, this might be your next challenge, please click apply now or give me a call for a quick chat on 0207 029 3799.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.