Job Title: German Speaking Technical Support Advisor
Location: Feltham, United Kingdom (Hybrid Basis) - candidates must be within commutable distance
Salary: £26,500 - £29,500 per annum 10% discretionary annual bonus
Are you a fluent German speaker with a passion for providing technical support? We are seeking a skilled and customer-focused Technical Support Advisor to join our client's team on a permanent basis. This role offers a competitive salary range, attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis in our client's South west London office.
- Provide exceptional technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, offering appropriate solutions and guidance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate complex cases when necessary
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and technical solutions
- Continuously develop technical knowledge and keep up-to-date with product information and troubleshooting techniques.
- Native-level fluency in German is essential
- Additional fluency in any other European language is highly advantageous.
- Experience in Technical Support/Service Desk is essential
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of computer systems, software, and hardware troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with networking protocols and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Pension scheme with a 7.5% company contribution and a minimum 1.5% employee contribution.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Worldwide medical and travel insurance.
- Private dental care.
- Onsite health screening every 2 years.
- 50% gym membership paid for.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Free massages once a month.
- Childcare allowance.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Subsidized travel options.
- Life insurance coverage.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in technical support, where you can utilize your language skills and make a positive impact, then we would love to hear from you.
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team: Regional Division
I specialise in: Recruiting for regional based personnel
Languages: French & Spanish
About me: I joined Euro London after graduating in French & Spanish from the University of Manchester. I have lived abroad in several places including the French Caribbean and Buenos Aires – I love to travel! I am a big fan of football, skateboarding and any activity that involves a beer but languages are my real passion and I am very lucky to have the chance to use them in my working life.
Fun fact: I own an enormous overweight sledge dog named Iggy.
Keine Jobs gefunden