Our client is a fast-growing French SaaS start-up. They are looking to recruit a Bilingual CMO (English & French) to define the marketing strategy and lead a marketing team of 6 (focused on growth and content).
The CMO position is key to the company’s success. In direct contact with the CEO, you will be responsible for building and executing B2B and B2C marketing strategies on a global scale.
You will manage the entire marketing team organization and own all the marketing channels (growth, demand generation, brand, content, product marketing, partner marketing) to drive growth. In close partnership with Sales, Product and Tech teams, and managing a small team of marketers, you will design and deliver effective, results-focused, and inspirational marketing strategies.
This position can be based either in Montpellier, France or remotely.
Candidates must have a solid understanding of SaaS metrics (MRR, LTV, CAC, Net/Growth Churn, MRR Quick ratio, ARPA...).
- Build and own the overall B2B & B2C marketing strategy and execute a results-oriented plan to drive growth on a global scale.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure efficiency and optimum allocation.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting by defining goals, tracking KPIs and reporting metrics appropriately.
- Lead the marketing team across growth, content, communications, demand generation, community, and partnerships to build a cohesive vision, build brand awareness and drive sales pipeline.
- Closely work with Sales team/SDRs to measure campaign performance and lead quality to ensure we reach revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the products, customers, partners, and competitors to ensure constant improvement.
- Hire the best people to create a solid, complementary, and cohesive marketing team.
- Oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Extensive experience in diverse and progressive senior marketing experience, including at high growth SaaS companies.
- Experience in building and managing high performing marketing teams.
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, acquisition, activation, retention, pricing, business models, inbound, digital channels, conversion funnels, A/B testing, branding).
- Exceptional understanding of SaaS metrics like MRR, LTV, CAC, Net/Growth Churn, MRR Quick ratio, ARPA...
- Excellent leadership, project management, and teamwork skills.
- Proven expertise in overachieving demand generation goals and accelerating revenue growth.
- Highly analytical skills with significant experience leading data-driven decisions.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales CRM frameworks, marketing automation, Google Analytics, and paid/social interfaces.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
Salary: 50-90K€ basic salary depending on level of seniority, + health insurance, corporate concierge, flexible hours, remote work, winter/spring retreats.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.