Our client is a leading developer, manufacturer and provider of technologies, products and services that enable research, discovery, and pre-clinical testing for drug development. Their customers range from renowned academic institutions and government laboratories to the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research organisations.
They are looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative in the Life Science sector to sell their electrophysiology solutions on the French market. The role is a mixture of New Business Development and Account Management.
You will be home based but must live close to Paris as client visits are frequent.
• You are the direct contact person for customers at universities and in the pharmaceutical industry
• Advising customers on in-house brands in the field of electrophysiology
• Sales negotiations and product demonstrations in the laboratories on site
• Preparation of complex offers, offer follow-ups and price negotiations
• Maintenance of the CRM database (Salesforce)
• Presentation of products at scientific conferences and trade shows
• You have a degree (bachelor’s/master’s/diploma/doctorate) or an equivalent qualification/ background ideally in the field of natural sciences
• You have laboratory experience in the field of Electrophysiology, Fluidics or Microdialysis and experience in Sales
• You are interested in our wide range of products and keen to combine your scientific experience with product knowledge
• You have excellent communication skills in French and a very good knowledge of the English language
• You like to meet people and are excited to explain the products to scientists and researchers
Salary: 60-70K€ basic + uncapped commission (OTE 36K€ on top of basic) + company car, also for private use
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.