My client is a master agent for a world-renowned money transfer company. They are expanding rapidly across Europe and are looking to pierce through the German market. As such, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to expand their customer base and be in charge of their existing clients in the region.
If you could foresee yourself in a role with responsibilities such as the ones listed below, keep on reading:
• New Business Development and Network Expansion of independent retailers
• Lead generation through cold calling and leads provided by the company
• Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory
• Training of sub-agents and providing on-going support
If you are interested and bring along the following qualities, please do not hesitate to send us your application:
• At least 1 year of sales experience
• Clean driving license;
• Fluent in German and good knowledge of English. Any other language will be considered an advantage
• Natural communicator
• Ability to work independently
• Field Sales Career with a globally recognized brand
• Full Product and Industry Training
• Generous compensation package on top of a basic salary
• Company car and phone
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.