Technical Sales Support Specialist – Scientific Background
Passionate about LIMS Software? Are a Scientist at heart?
Then read on!
My client, an International Powerhouse in the LIMS Solution market, is looking for a dynamic Technical Sales Support Specialist to join their Team.
As a Technical Sales Support Specialist you will:
- Be in a direct customer facing role to assist the Sales Team through live product demonstrations, leads/opportunities assessments, RFP answers, marketing support activities, etc.
- Perform pre-sales customer visits with the sales account managers
- Assist in the gathering of requirements during on-site customer lab audits and document lab audits
- Perform standard and configured technical demonstrations in accordance with specific customer requirements
- Fluent in both German and English is a MUST
- Completed studies in a Science focused discipline
- Min 3-5 years in the Life Science or equivalent industry
- Prior experience in the laboratory software pre-sales domain or alternatively technical experience in the LIMS market (i.e. consulting, technical support, system administration, etc.) is a BONUS!
- Strong scientific background
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, team-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to work from home office
Interested in taking the next step with this great organisation? Please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com